This 10-page booklet contains the supplementary reference information that accompanies and is needed to complete the Pesticide Applicator Training titles 1-4. Only one copy is needed to be used with all four Pesticide Applicator Training titles (PA-1, PA-2, PA-3, PA-4).
• Basic steps in pesticide application
• Laws and agencies
• Pesticide choices and formulations
• Transporting pesticides, storage, disposal
• Planning an application (summary)
• Area calculations
• Buying pesticides (amounts)
• Application rate formulas
• Equipment calibration
• Field applications
• Mix – Load – Apply
• Residues and spills
• Records and reporting
• Toxicity and health effects + more
• institutional purchase order (PO)
• direct bank transfer
– Add $25 to product cost if paying by International bank transfer.
Product delivered after bank transfer or PO arrives, or after check clears.
• credit card (available on this page)
THIS BOOKLET IS INCLUDED AS A FREE DOWNLOAD WHEN PURCHASING A LICENSE TO THE PESTICIDE APPLICATOR TRAINING TITLES (1, 2 and 3).